Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Styling Secrets

I have had a number of compliments on my hair recently, so I thought I'd share my styling secrets with you:

1. Go to the gym and work out. Sweating primes the hair for its treatment.
2. Wash hair with the allover body wash that comes in the soap dispenser in the shower at the gym.
3. Comb.
4. Put bike helmet on wet hair and ride home.
5. Once home remove helmet and run a bit of curling mousse through damp hair, scrunching the end to encourage curl.
6. Brush lightly in about an hour's time.

A humid climate will do wonders for maintaining this look.

I know what you are thinking: That this is way too labor intensive and high maintenance, especially the part about going to the gym every day.

Plus I suppose that the kind of body wash that your gym provides in the shower soap dispenser might make a critical difference; I can't guarantee that your gym provides the same high quality product as the YMCA, but you'll just have to try it and see.

Invest a little effort girls, and I assure you that the results will be well worth it.

I am just about to hit the road for Toronto where I will be visiting with Cuchi Barbie to share tips on ladies' grooming and male maintenance and management.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: